- A quick way to give. You only need to enter your payment data once.
- If you already registered to give via mobile giving, there is no need to enter card information again.
- First time users via a computer, will be asked to verify their identity by using a security pin that is created during registration. All devices must be validated before using them to give.
- Select “general fund” to give your amount. If you have multiple funds you want to give, still select general fund and leave a break down of your amount in the memo section.
- Click below to give.
Text to Give
- How does it work? Text the word give to (844) 975-2541.
- If this is your first time, you will receive a text message with a link to follow the one time registration.
- You will only need to set up your card once and your information will be save with the bank. We do not store banking information.
- Any time you want to give after you register, simply send a text with dollar amount and giving type to (844) 975-2541. Eg: 10 Offering
- You can schedule for recurring giving. Eg: 10 Offering monthly, 10 Offering weekly etc.
- Giving types: general fund.
Thank you for your financial support and act of charity. May God grace be bestowed upon you, that all your needs in abundance are met!
“And God is able to make all grace [every favor and earthly blessing] come in abundance to you, so that you may always [under all circumstances, regardless of the need] have complete sufficiency in everything [being completely self-sufficient in Him], and have an abundance for every good work and act of charity.” 2 Corinthians 9:8 AMP